Making Ginseng Honey Tea.
Making Ginseng Honey Tea
How about making ginseng tea to warm your body in spring when the chilly wind is still blowing?
Ginseng is rich in saponin, which helps blood circulation and restores vitality.
It contains various vitamins and helps to recover from fatigue.
Here, BOJ introduces the recipe that you can easily follow at home.
Ingredients: Ginseng, 1 bottle of honey, a glass bottle
01. Prepare the ginseng by washing it under clean running water
(If you want to get rid of the bitter taste of ginseng, soak it in cold water with a little bit of vinegar for 5-10 minutes)
02. Prepare a glass bottle. Sterilize the bottle with boiling water and thoroughly dry it.
03. Cut the ginseng into thin slices.
04. Put the sliced ginseng in the glass bottle and add a whole bottle of honey.
05. Leave it at room temperature for a day to ripen, and then further ripen it in the refrigerator for another week. Its taste and flavor will deepen.
06. Add ginseng-honey syrup to hot water and it's done.
BOJ makes skincare products with ginseng, a natural ingredient that cares for both skin and body.
[BOJ Ginseng Line]
-Ginseng Essence Water