Return & Refund
■ Return :
- Customers may ask return within 15 days after receiving the package
- Customers are required to send the package back to designated warehouse located in Korea, and have responsibility to pay the international shipping fee for the return.
- For the case of the customer’s negligence returning and unwanted or unopened item returning refund will be deducted the shipping fee.
Even if the order is shipped free of charge, we are paying the shipping fee for the shipping company.
- Warehouse address : 5900 Katella Ave. BLDG C – 100, Cypress, CA 90630 United States
- Customer should include required information in the box including *Full name *Order number *Email address
- Please make sure that we do not take any responsibilities about the lost, damage, or anything happened during the shipping
- If you return it, we will proceed with the refund, excluding shipping cost.
- Damaged & Wrong item : Please contact to our customer support team for the refund request and our team will help you with the process. It normally takes 1-2 weeks for the refund.
- Unwanted item : We do refund the full amount of your returned product after investigation. Please kindly note that we may refuse to refund when the returned products are damaged.
- Allergic reaction : We do not offer refunds or returns in cases involving allergic reactions or adverse skin condition due to products that we sell.
- Lost Package : Beauty of Joseon does not provide compensation for lost shipments. However, compensation will be offered if the delivery service company's delivery mistake is acknowledged. Clear evidence is required for this, and the delivery service company must recognize the delivery error. If false claims are made about the delivery status, actions may be taken.
- Return inform : We recommend that your return to the selected shipping company to ensure it arrives well. All exchange & returns are subject to validation and approval at Beauty of Joseon discretion and possible to reject any change requests without prior notice. If a parcel is returned to Beauty of Joseon because it was unclaimed, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs. Beauty of Joseon is not responsible for unclaimed parcels.
Customers are fully responsible for any of customs-related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Customers are required to pay customs fees, service fees, administration fees, and warehousing fees related to customs.
Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact the local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem.
Each country has a different policy on Hazardous product issues. Beauty of Joseon is not responsible for informing of this information, so customers need to contact the local customs information office to check out if the product you buy is hazardous or not.
We are not responsible for packages refused by customs, despite any reason, including denial to pay tax, banned importing items, and any other customs-related issues. When refused package returns to Beauty of Joseon, we are not responsible to ship it out again. But we inform our customers of receiving notice of the package and if customers pay shipping costs again, Beauty of Joseon will ship it out. No refund, no replacement will be incurred by Beauty of Joseon with any of customs related issues.
■Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded. Refunds, if any, are at the sole discretion of the Company and are limited to the amount of order under dispute. By d efault, refunds will be made to same payment instrument used for Service unless otherwise specified by Client. Refunds will be credited within 5 15 business days and is dependent on bank/card.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, on, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.