- JCJacqueline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Large PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoMakes my skin feel amazing!!!
All 3 products are great sunscreens! The relief sun is my favorite because it dries down quickly and is not sticky at all, perfect for busy mornings. The ginseng sun serum is more moisturizing and it feels very luxurious to apply. It takes longer to dry down on my skin than the relief sun but I think that’s a trade-off for how moisturizing it is. Both are packed with great ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide and they leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated throughout the day, which eliminates the need for me to use a regular moisturizer in my a.m. routine. I mainly use the sun stick for reapplications and it’s really great because it has a matte finish and makes my skin look less oily throughout the day. It applies smoothly without pulling my skin. I recommend the bundle to find which sunscreen works best for you but overall I’d recommend the ginseng sun serum for dry or normal skin, the relief sun for combo and oily skin and the stick for reapplications.
- SPSamantha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What are your skin concerns? Sun Damage, Blackheads, Scarring, AcneWhat is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest sunscreen I’ve ever used
I love all of these products, I use the sun serum every morning, and the sun stick stays in my purse for retouching every 3 hours
- CcodiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe best sunscreen I’ve ever tried.
There is no comparison, all of these formulas are above and beyond any other facial sunscreen I have ever tried. The serum is great for when you want a dewy look, the stick is great for the t-zone to reduce shine, and the moisturizer is perfect for full coverage on face & neck. I’m in love!
- SOSamantha O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agovalue
Good bundle to test all the sunscreens
- SNSou-Wah N.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
My fav sunscreen! The holy grail! Really loving this brand so far and I'm glad I switched. My skin is improving
Total 5 star reviews: 41 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
98%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added